Вход  •  Регистрация

Four Heads

Сообщение » 03.02.2016, 01:35

Hi Everyone :) . I've founded something interesting, the pilot version, Promo & 2 episodes of new game show which is called: ,,Four Heads'' . Videos, i've been founded on Vimeo, creator of the idea is a company named ,,Sharp Jack Media'' . In fact new look is an Ireland version, which was aired in RTE Channel at Sunday 20.09.2015 6:30 PM of Irish Time (first, and probably only this one episode). The pilot version, is a UK Pilot aired about 1,5 year ago, [Probably this pilot was planned to air in 1 of the ITV Channels (i think), but it was never aired on television].
Sets (a.k.a Studios) & graphics look very different. I think UK Version set is the cheapest, because for example i've seen some unknown for me buildings, graphics may be ok, but not good looking. Irish version set is good, graphics is ok & nice looking.
Composer of the Irish version is Dobs Vye. His music contains something from game show called ,,Keep it in The Family'' (I don't know why, but it is a game show) & Normal Music Score, but the composer of the UK Pilot Version is Paul Farrer (I don't know exactly, but it must be definetely him), because i was heared few samples from Game shows like ,,The Chase'' & ,,Breakaway'' . UK Pilot Version & Irish Version has got very different rules, but the final round does look similar. You may see some differents at the Promo of Pilot Version & Full episode of Pilot Version, for example different fonts. Anyway, Enjoy the Videos :) :

https://vimeo.com/171143458 (Irish Version, Clip)

Kind & Best Regards

Patrick Christopher Potopa :) .

EDIT: Somehow the episodes & the promo of pilot version, has gone in unknown way. The only thing i was able to found is the 3 min. clip (Irish Version) of this show.
Patryk Potopa

Вернуться в Зарубежные телеигры